Using CCB Creative for your web project is like having your own in-house web consultant who understands a website doesn’t operate in a vacuum. A website may need to:
- help you establish your new business.
- acquire more memberships.
- increase online sales.
- serve many divisions within your organization.
- function as a crucial channel within your outreach or marketing program.
Together we will discuss what you want your website to do for you and we’ll develop a plan to do just that. This plan will be comprehensive, developing in tandem web standards, web strategy, and web design to ensure you reach your goals.
When an organization establishes an online presence with an intriguing design, backed with the right web strategy to interact with your audience and satisfy stakeholders, your website becomes a valuable resource you will want to reference and promote.
Follow CCB Creative’s blog, the WebWorkers Notebook, for interesting information about trends within online communities. Get quick tips and resource links to help design and develop your website and how to keep your message on target.
- Are online communities moving towards or away from certain activities?
- Could recent trends affect how your audience responds to your message?
Keeping a website is an ongoing process and having a reference like the WebWorkers Notebook can help; find out how.