The Affinity Plan
Is your website out-of-date or is it impossible to make edits to your website? Does your website need renewing with fresh written content and images? Or maybe you need a fresh approach to your online promotional efforts. Fix these issues with the Affinity Plan:
Affinity Website Revival Plan: $490 for 7 hours
The Affinity Plan was developed to help you update and renew your WordPress website and online content.
The plan provides a set number of hours to make it easy and simple for you to bring your website, and web presence, up to date. How much time and what projects to complete will be determined.
A renewable service plan for current or new clients. *Use the 7 hours all at once or incrementally.
** Your 7 hours can be applied to:
– Updating the content, copy, and message on your website.
– Updating content on your off-site channels, which may include social media and email campaigns, online profile updates, and other online account updates.
– Updating images (there would be an additional cost for creating images or researching and purchasing stock images)
– Planning for web strategy, which may include Search Engine Optimization or coordinating web promotions of social media, email, and print.
– Updating your website components, modules and plugins.
– Training for website maintenance and management (WordPress, Wix, Square and other frameworks and online site builders).
– And other services,
…note, the Affinity plan isn’t for new website work or website redesigns. If you’re an individual or small business interested in a service plan for a starter website, please read about the Vantage Website Starter Plan.
I. The Affinity plan or the Vantage plan must be used by the client within 10 months of the purchase date.
II. Additional hours to the service plans are billed at $80 an hour.
III. Custom development work is limited within these plans (and only for WordPress). I may be able to edit a current custom website if the addition of some custom coding will function within the current site. But custom development (website development not based on a prebuilt template) for a new website or a website redesign would be priced separately on a per project basis (and is for WordPress websites).
IV. Some website and web components that may be needed for your project are free to use, but note that expenses, if any, for components offering needed functionality, for hosting the website, for specialty or premium plugins or modules, or for the website theme or the domain name, or for other expenses, including expenses for other related services, are not included in the plans.
*Please take note that any discount offer is applied once to any of the service plans. For service plans that offer monthly contracts, the discount offer is applied once to the first month. Only one offer per project or contract. Limit one offer per client. All prices subject to change.