Website Design Packages
Business start-ups may find they need an entry level web design. Below is a budget website design package to provide a more affordable website project for small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
Budget Website Package
• 8 website designs to choose from using your brand colors
• Home page, secondary page, and full-width page layout provided
• Logo inserted into header
• One content/image slider function on home page as needed
• Contact form and onsite search function
• Social Media icons inserted into layout as needed
• Up 25 pages – pages limited to 1200 words/page and 4 images or 20 images and 400 words/page;
• Includes web hosting for 12 months, daily website backups, and monthly website software maintenance.
• This package includes 3 hours of training on the Content Management System (CMS) chosen for the project.
*12 month contract required. Note: This package does not include domain name or registration. CCB Creative can provide services for domain acquisition upon request per the regular hourly rate.
(NOTE: client to provide final edited content and images – any editing to content or images is per the regular hourly rate)
A sitemap and wireframe (computerized sketch) will be produced during the planning phase of your website; and once sketch is approved by client, this document will be used to develop the website.
Timely communication with client is scheduled during planning and production process, through to final launch of your website.
A La Carte
• Add a custom blog page design for $285.00.
• Add a custom banner to the website design package: $315.00
(created from images owned by the client; or images purchase for and billed to client.)
• Add a custom email design with any completed website design project through CCB Creative; the look and feel of custom email will be based upon the new website design. Mobile email design is included, along with testing all the most popular email clients: $390.00
(more than a 50% discount)
• Add SEO services, keyword research, an audit, 0ff-site SEO services, and SEO monthly monitoring
• Add a Content Audit; Content Strategy services will help you establish plans and standards for managing your content, as well as establish content relevancy.
• Add a Landing Page Design (using a modified layout from your website design)
Many organizations will want a custom website design to meet their needs and acc0mplish their online goals. A custom website can become a valuable resource to a global community and in turn give the organization a viable asset.
Custom web page layouts will focus your content like a ninja. Add a web marketing strategy and help your organization realize greater conversions and meet outreach goals.
Many organizations want to know how much a website design/development project may cost. It is very difficult to give such an estimation without knowing your needs.
So say for example you wanted to know how much it is to build a house — one must know how many rooms and floors, what materials, etc… The process of estimating the cost of a website is a similar comparison – the designer must know how many pages; what type of layout and functionality will best serve up the content; what images and design elements are wanted; other website needs, such as a shopping cart, a forum, a blog, a registration/membership function, etc…
You may need a more complex website requiring registration and/or membership components, online commerce, image galleries, classified ads, banner advertising, RSS feeds and news syndication, a blog, a forum or social networking component, auction functions, and more.